[BOOK REVIEW] Happy Everyday by Ajahn Brahm

From the cover we can see that this book contains 365 quotes of enlightenment. This is actually like it's 1 quote for 1 day in a year.

 

I bought this book for Rp. 55.000 (£2,73). This book contains many wise quotes from the experience of Ajahn Brahm as a spiritual practitioner of religion and nation. Who is Ajahn Brahm? Simply you can see his the biodata by searching on google, haha. 

Love yourself as you love others. This book contains quotes about emotional control, mind control, caring for yourself and others, sharing, meditation, and others. Funny when every time I read a sentence, I feel like geez!! exactly!!  why am I not like this, I can be like this. In my opinion, this is not a book to read right away, but you should read it 1 page per day. Read, understand, and absorb the meaning.

Comments

Popular Posts